Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. ~ Airplane
Well, today I got up on time, and out the door early. I was so excited, I was gonna get there before 8:00! That was until I got onto Telegraph at 7:30, and at 8:30 was still there, just finding out that a semi had kind of jack-knifed in a construction zone, taking the 4 or 5 lane road down to one lane. After I got past that, many of the turn around lights were flashing yellow and red, which made it nearl impossible to get to work. Booooo.
Anyway, while I was waiting for an email at work, I found this, from Almost Famous, and remember it being really funny, so I decided to post it!
Anita Miller: FECK YOU!
Elaine Miller: HEY!
Anita Miller: This is a house of lies!
Elaine Miller: Well there it is, your sister used the "F" word.
William Miller: I think she said "feck."
Elaine Miller: What's the difference?
William Miller: The letter "u."
It always makes me giggle.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home